Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Any suggestions?

wrong catagory, i know but i want a young hairstyle. this is how my hair is now



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/x...



and



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/x...



i like the "scene" hair but any suggestions is good, my hairs kind of wavy and thick.



mostly flippy though, any advice?



thanks



xoxo:]



Any suggestions?

You definately look like Liv Tyler and she is so beautiful! If I had to change my hair,which I odn't think you should it is absolultey pretty. I would pick Hayley's, the lead singer of Paramore, hair. http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/o...



Any suggestions?

whoa



Any suggestions?

Wow, you look a lot like Liv Tyler.



Keep your hair the way it is. It's gorgeous.



Any suggestions?

if you want to do something scene with that, your going to have to straighten it.



big time.



Any suggestions?

You could try sunsilk Fresh %26amp; Flowing or.. Silky straight. You could possibly try hair straightners too.



Any suggestions?

Keep it the way it is. It's cute.



Any suggestions?

I think you have a great face shape. Go for something short... about jaw length, with maybe front bangs or side - it can look both pretty and funky/hip. I think it'd look awesome.



I think scene hair would take a lot of styling, but if you're up for it, you can pull it off.



Any suggestions?

Yeah, wrong category. Try posting in an area where kids your age might actually find this question.



Any suggestions?

Side swept bangs would be perfect with the shape of your face. Have bangs cut in about 1 inch above your ear and side sweep. You may have to change your part as well. I think it would look really pretty with your wavy hair. :)



Any suggestions?

My opinion probably doesn't matter but I think your hair looked wonderful for how your face is and everything. Personally I don't know why you would want to change it.



Any suggestions?

Wow, you really do look a lot like Liv Tyler! I think your hair is lovely the way it is. Sorry, that's probably not what you were looking for, exactly, but I think it looks good.



Any suggestions?

i like the way it is now its gorgeuos dont change it just incase your gonna do it anyway i agree with the others.



Any suggestions?

holyy crapp.



you look like liv tyler.



grow out your hair.



you will be gourgous



Any suggestions?

Ii love your HAIRR.%26lt;3 You can straighten it and keep the same hairstyle you had in pic1. it would look so hawwt.%26lt;3



btww. your gorgeous. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment