Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bumble & bumble ?

i`m contemplating on where to get my hair cut.



i`m looking for top salons that KNOW what their doing.



has anyone been to any bumble %26amp; bumble salons [preferably in new york] ?



because, i want the "scene" cut %26amp; and that requires razoring, %26amp; so far, bumble %26amp; bumble is the only place that does that..



and has anyone gotten a "scene hair cut AT bumble %26amp; bumble ? thanks for your helpp. [=



OH. and btw, how much at a bumble %26amp; bumble salon [if youve been there or work their] would it cost to get hair thats about 2-3 inches below the shoulder, razored / blown out.



Bumble %26amp; bumble ?

They are great! I had my hair done there - but i dont know the price, it was a gift.



Bumble %26amp; bumble ?

They are very reliable and my stylist knew what she was doing, mine was a gift however, also...and I got a sipmle layerd look with side bangs, sorry Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment