Monday, July 27, 2009

I am kind of new to the dating scene. Where do you meet men?

I have a slim, toned body, a natural sun tan, beautiful long dark hair and I am told I am very pretty. I wear nice clothes and am educated and have a job making $800 a week.



I have all this but I am clueless as to where to meet men. I don't go out, only to work and to the shop. I am just starting to get out again after years of caring for family members.



I am clueless as to how and where to start to meet men.



I am kind of new to the dating scene. Where do you meet men?

something is not right with this picture ? you should not be having this problem ! i choose women buy their heart, and not their looks or how much money she makes, and if you find someone who responds to this add, he will only use you.... try to look for a guy who loves you just for being you ! good luck, butcher......



I am kind of new to the dating scene. Where do you meet men?

F*cking A. You can start by emailing me ;)



(Added later) Just kidding BTW. But I want to respond to some of the answers below. I actually met my gf at a club. And I'm not such a bad guy: Sweet, honest, affectionate w/ a master's degree from an Ivy League school, no joke. My gf is also a total sweetheart. Great girl. My brother (married w/ 2 kids) met his now-wife at a bar, too. (They also happened to go to college together.)



So I'm just saying, you never know. People who say you'll never meet a good person at a club are wrong. It's not easy, maybe, but it's not easy anywhere. I never met a nice girl at the supermarket!!



I am kind of new to the dating scene. Where do you meet men?

Join some clubs or something, should be some men there!



I am kind of new to the dating scene. Where do you meet men?

Id like to know were to find a girl like yourself as well. First off you wont find a good guy at the bar, I have found out from the gals that I have met that they are surprised to meet someone that is interested more than just a one night or a relief of tensions. Try the personals in your area on this site, Its actually pretty good to meet just sound people and even those who are successful. If your in Iowa better be looking for my personal ad. LOL. ok as if. We make about the same per week, so where have you been all this time that you dont know were to meet others? I know that as soon as I got out of college and worked on my career, dating is so much differant now then it was then. Good luck. Always get involved in your church, social clubs/jaycees, and volunteer. It will happen when its supposed to. Or you can move to Iowa. Enjoy



I am kind of new to the dating scene. Where do you meet men?

well it really depends on where you live



go to the market and walk past some guy and drop somthing



haha



maybe if he is a good guy he will help you pick it up



huh huh yeah



I am kind of new to the dating scene. Where do you meet men?

Match.com is really good. Making 800.00 a week Im pretty sure you can meet the payments. Well don't go out if you don't go out often. Never go out with a clubhopper unless you are one yourself.



Take a step back and remember what you like and what you want in a relationship first. Are you looking for long term or companionship or the hubby type?



Since you work a lot take a vacation with some friends. Go on a cruise or something. You're bound to meet someone there. When you're at the mall it's ok to glance around and see...flirt a little...



I am kind of new to the dating scene. Where do you meet men?

clubs,pubs raves,facebook and last resort those online dating things (not saying they don't work out)

No comments:

Post a Comment