Monday, July 27, 2009

What movie is this the last scene too?!?

Setting: Medieval era



Characters: I didn't hear names but there was a man and a woman the man I think was a knight he had really short brown hair and a stubble beard pretty good looking the woman was defiantly nobility of some sort I could tell by her dress extremely beautiful long dark hair fair skin like I said I don't know names so let's just call them Knight and Lady



Situation: From what I can tell Knight and Lady were passionately in love but I don't get the felling of them being married Lady had obviously done something wrong and was



going to be executed but then the fallowing takes place



K:..I love her. I shall make you a trade.... her life for mine



L:NO!



(voice from off camera "Vary well, guards")



As the guards move in Knight grabs Lady kisses her passionately and says



K: Until my dieing day and forever my love



then the guards drag him away to be executed leaving Lady standing in the middle of the street she falls to the ground crying and watches him go



End



What movie is this the last scene too?!?

first night maybe



What movie is this the last scene too?!?

King Arthur, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment