Monday, July 27, 2009

Wtf?!?!??! am i??

lately my friends have been fighting w/ me more then our usual fighting, so 2 days ago i asked y and they said i changed.... not much help so i asked how i changed and they all said i was emo, i dont lyk sterotypes but sorry thats wat they said, so i got affended cuz i luv the "emo" style lyk scene hair and dark eyeliner all that stuff but i if anything i think i changed by not being emo cuz i stopped cutting i read/ write poetry a lot less and i also dont cry much, but anyway my question was am i really that emo?? and also r my friends blowing things out of proportion?? (they wont let me hang w/ them tell i stop being "emo")



Wtf?!?!??! am i??

yea my friends calling me emo to because i listen to atreyu..lol



i hate how everyone is grouped into just one thing when we all have so many talents...we can try to let them shine through but all everyone notices is the cover of the book right?



Wtf?!?!??! am i??

^ thats a good answer...



I dont think you are emo if you stopped cutting and cry less, after all emo means emotional or whatever doesnt it? so there we go, ur not emo!

No comments:

Post a Comment