Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help.which one should I get?

I can't pick which hairstyle I want ..



Which hairstyle should I get and why.here's me the pictures aren't the best that's all I have



me:



http://a703.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



http://a69.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag...



http://a275.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



hairstyle:



1.http://scene-hair.skyrock.com/pics/65499...



2.http://scene-core.skyrock.com/pics/72876...



which hairstyle and why.......yea I know I already posted something like this I just..I found another one I like..so any way..which one should I get and why



Help.which one should I get?

Your hair looks good as it is. However I wouldpick the second if you really want one of those. On another note. Don't let some of the other people get you down with your negative comments. It doesn't matter what race you are, if it looks good on you then rock it! You do what you feel comfortable with your hair.



Help.which one should I get?

i like the second one better cause of the pink



Help.which one should I get?

your black



im sorry but u cant be emo unless you have a race change like micheal jackson



Help.which one should I get?

i like your haircut way better.



but i like number 2 better than 1......



Help.which one should I get?

i like the second better but NOT the pink!!!



Help.which one should I get?

Get the 2nd one, the longer strands on the side will frame and define your face more.



Help.which one should I get?

Personally, I don't think you should get either of them...



But, if you must get one, get the second one.



Help.which one should I get?

I think that the first one would be better for you, also making it shorter makes it look kinda edgier (only make your bangs shorter) not ur whole hair



Help.which one should I get?

i like the second one better ... maybe a different color then pink tho, like um .... turquiose would look really good on ur skin!



Help.which one should I get?

I think the second one would be better but if I were you I would go shorter. Remember TLC? You would look just as good as that one girl from TLC who had her hair short but longer at the front. Think her name was T-Boz.



Help.which one should I get?

are you trying to be emo?



Help.which one should I get?

Girlfriend I like the original you hair style. That suits you much better than the others.



Help.which one should I get?

Honestly....neither of them. I'm not trying to be negative or anything but all you need is to get your hair straighten and ends trimmed. Your hair will be fine the way it is. If is a cut you are looking for try a layered style. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment