Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What about my hair? Wat cut should i get?

I'm on the far left of this pic w/ my friend and sister. I wanna get some sort of haircut when my cuzin gets hers done in about a week. I wanna color it to. i was thinking a reddish color this time. Should i get a scene cut? Here is us: http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj180...



and VERY WELCOME TO ACCEPTING SUGGESTIONS AND PICS ETC. THANKS SO MUCH



What about my hair? Wat cut should i get?

Get a pixie cut.



I have a grooming question too.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



What about my hair? Wat cut should i get?

well you marry me ?



..jk hun..besides..your dad or brother would kill me...lol....anyways...i think your beautiful just the way you are.



What about my hair? Wat cut should i get?

wow with your structure you could pull of bangs



What about my hair? Wat cut should i get?

Ya you could do that. But if your gunna go red, I wouldn't.



What about my hair? Wat cut should i get?

purple highlights...



you are a fine thing by the way..... ;-)



What about my hair? Wat cut should i get?

get some layers



What about my hair? Wat cut should i get?

your hair looks nice the way it is .stay a brunette. if you want to try something different put blonde highlights in it.



What about my hair? Wat cut should i get?

reddish would look beautiful on your hair, but dont get a scene cut, you have gorgeous hair. just get side bangs and a few more layers.



What about my hair? Wat cut should i get?

Deep red graduated bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment