Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Describe a scene where you have given exellent customer service in your recent job" - Wha

It's for an application form. It also tells me "Why was this effective?"... I'm not sure what to put, and how to put it. Any suggestions?



I've handled customer complaints about a hair in the food, so I just gave them another one. Is that a "exellent" service? .... ugg..... That's the only this I can remeber.... %26gt;_%26gt; I know I mihgt have done something....



Oh, there was this time where I was in the drive through team, and we provided the food and beverage so fast and efficiently with a friendly service, that the customer later called on the phone to say "how exellent customer service we have" Is that good?...



Oh help me thanx



"Describe a scene where you have given exellent customer service in your recent job" - What can I write down?

I think your second idea would work fine. First write it out on another piece of paper and check your spelling and grammar. Employers are put off by any errors or cute spellings.



"Describe a scene where you have given exellent customer service in your recent job" - What can I write down?

cheerfully greeted the customer, ask how may I help you (not



MAY I help you (if you use How you will mostly likely get an reply



if you say May I help you -mostly like the reply well be no I'm just



looking)



I had help this customer use the sony picture maker it



was a bit hard for to get the hang of but she loved how the photos



came out..



(even got a tip out of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment