Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do you act/dress like a scene kid?

I know because i have to ask makes me a poser which is exactly what i'm going to be. I just want to see what my friends would say if i came to school like that though. I want to be a able to pull the look off, just for the day. i just don't know how to do it, my hairs just a little bit below my shoulders and it's light-ish brown. I down' know what to do with my hair, or how to dress or how to do my make-up, or even act.



How do you act/dress like a scene kid?

Makeup: Eyeliner, hot pink eyeshadown.



Hair: Maybe get clip-on extentions for your hair, and tease it so it's huge.



Clothes:



Skinny jeans, graphic print jackets, tank tops



I dunno about the acting part.



How do you act/dress like a scene kid?

act like you dont care what ppl htink, do dark eyeliner and mascara all around eyes, put a lighter foundation on than your skin, and take that temp. hair dye, like the stuff for halloween and dye little stips of your hair dif. colors, not all around tho youll look like a clown if you do that, and straighten your hair and wear it down.



just to let you know, you are such a poser so pleaz dont do this for one than one day cuz if you live in a place like i do, youll get shot. ok have funnnn



How do you act/dress like a scene kid?

dress like an idiot hair like a lion and act like you're cute saying POKEMON!! and I love random crap



How do you act/dress like a scene kid?

sorry, but you are REALLY weird..



How do you act/dress like a scene kid?

hair; side part and straighttt.



makeup; liquid eyeliner, mascara, pencil eyeliner (bottom of the eyes).



clothes; dark wash skinny jean, obnoxious band tee and a pair of flats.



be yourself. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment