Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New hairstyle?

i have long, thick, straight, DARK brown hair



i also has some sort of round face



i have side bangs a little lower than my cheekbones, which is pretty low, lol



i've had the same haircut for the longest time.



its around my boob area, lol, i dont really know how to explain that, but its been lower than my shoulders FOREVER.



i dont want to cut it short too. last time i cut my hair, i cut off 4 inches. not because i have split ends, but i wanted tto do something different than usual.



but it didnt come out as nice as i would've liked it, but im content with it.



i like scene hair, but i'm not willing to go that dramatic.



should i try a fringe?



2 years ago, i got a fringe, and i liked it ALOT, but since my mom, who is my hairstylist [she really is one] thinks it gets in my eyes, she wont let me get it again. its been a while since i've asked her, but should i still get it?



New hairstyle?

Yes. I had long side bangs like that and then I got bored of me and everyone else having the same hair so when I got them cut it was completely different looking in a good way and really pretty. I think it looks hotter, edgier, and more like I care what I look like.



New hairstyle?

go to a salon ask them wat will look new and totally dfrnt and hot on you



New hairstyle?

Well!..i just got my haircut scene/emo style and OMG everyone loves it including me! you should be willing to try something new i mean its hair..it grows back :]



New hairstyle?

Yeah try a fringe, it's really popular right now and it's a good way to spice up a hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment